- Department: NetOps Transformation
- Experience: 27 Years
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1-781-960-5010
Ray has a very unique set of experience and skills set, often referrer as a “unicorn”. You’ve always heard they exist, but you’ve never met one, until now.
Ray has helped create the Internet we enjoy today, through many different iterations, from dial-up and DSL to MPLS and mobile networks. He has achieved a high level of competency, and made significant contributions in network support, engineering, design, architecture, network management, product design, sales and marketing.
Ray is equally as effective in a start-up as he in in a large enterprise, thriving in finding the right balance between both for the company. He is equally comfortable speaking with C-level executives as he is speaking the Network Engineers and Operators.
Some of Ray’s career highlights are:
- One a handful of engineers who built and supported the first Internet in Canada (iStar Internet)
- Integrated ISPs across Canada, forming the first National ISP and first Networks Operations Center
- Developed the D.I.R.E Network Operations and NetOps Transformation Methodologies
- Architected a ground up 35 building University network that has supported R&E for 15+ years
- Conducted the first trans-Atlantic 10GE performance testing between Carleton U and CERN, Switzerland
- Deployed, supported, and provided architectural assistance for the initial build of AT&T U-Verse
- Authored CCIE equivalent practical lab exams and courseware for Alcatel-Lucent
- Achieved Service Routing Architect Certification (#18) – Alcatel-Lucent
- Innovative flagship NetBrain features for Network Automation